Friday, April 27, 2012

Still here

I am still here.  I haven't weighed this week and don't plan to until Sunday so I really haven't had a whole lot to say.  Things are going pretty good.  I have decided to add a graham cracker to my paleo plan.  They had that back then right?  LOL.  No, they did not but I need something to curve this bread anxiety and a graham cracker seems to be doing the trick.  I will eventually try to get into something a little more healthy but this is working for now.  I have had sinus issues for two days now and drinking tons of water.  I feel dehydrated even though I am putting down over 100 ounces a day.  Today I am almost done with 96 ounces and its not even 5 so  I will go well over today.  My workouts have been good this week.  I went to 4 evening classes and we went to the park a couple of times.  I have been missing my weight lifting workouts this week but Madison has been snotty so I don't want to drag her to the gym twice a day.  She needs some time to get better.  Well, that's it for me.  I made some chili for dinner and my husband whined until I put beans in it so I guess I am not going full paleo for dinner.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment